Suppose you want to get your vehicle off the ground, figuratively and literally. In that case, Champion Rental Purchase / Rent N Go is for you.
Suspension Lift Kits
If you want to do any (or all) of these things, then a suspension lift kit may be for you.
- Increase ground clearance for the installation of bigger tires and wheels.
- Experience more peace-of-mind off-roading with a higher body.
- Add a more aggressive look to your truck, Jeep®, or SUV.
Body Lift Kits
Body lift kits are made for motorists interested in the lifted look without wanting to change steering geometry. Body kits are ideal if you'd like to:
- Raise the body of your truck, Jeep®, or SUV off the frame.
- Alter your vehicle without changing the steering and suspension geometry.
- Get the lifted vehicle look at a cost-effective price.
If you want to improve your ride's aerodynamics, handling, and traction, let us lower it with a lowering suspension kit.
If you are into car racing, lowering your suspension will improve your performance. The lower the vehicle sits, the less air there will be flowing under it, which reduces wind drag. Additionally, when vehicles are closer to the road, the tires' grip on the road usually improves, making it easier to handle overall. Thanks to the low center of gravity, your chances of a rollover are significantly lower.
Many of the lowering suspension kits we use include lowering springs. Lowering springs are designed to fit in place of your existing factory springs. We also install kits that include coil covers. Coil covers have an adjustable damper, ride height, and rebound setting. They tend to lower your car more overall than lowering springs on their own.